Friday, October 15, 2010

When I finally had enough of your nonsense..


Why do i even bother having arguments with you when I know for sure that you're going to bring up the past again and ruin everything! you can never stop having heated arguments with me. Maybe we really are two different people from two very different worlds. You never bothered to understand me from the start. Yeah, you probably should have continued dating that girl. Regretting now?


If you liked her so much, then why bother me? Sometimes, when you try to argue your case, you know that you are in the wrong and yet because of your ego, you can never admit it. Why? Because you don't want to admit it's your fault when clearly it is. Then, all you ever know how to do is bring up the past and try and accuse. How mature of you. really!


Do you not know that i had a very bad day? Isn't it enough that I am already upset? Why do you always have to go and upset me knowing what I have gone through.


Now, i give up.


I am leaving things up to you to decide for yourself but one thing I know for sure. I will not turn back anymore and accept your apology for the don't know how many millionth time. Enough is enough. You choose to go your way, I choose mine. I have had it with you and your nonsense.


Now, goodbye!

No comments: