Friday, October 15, 2010

the hurt,pain won't go away..

I wish you knew how this feels like. Waiting and waiting and waiting all night long, hoping to see that grey icon turn green.

Why can others care about me so much and you can't when you say you love me? I don't understand.
I did everything I could for you before, sacrificed so much time and effort to do ANYTHING you wanted me to do and now, you can't even do one small thing to make me happy.


=( You hurt me. you make me sad. and here I am still hoping and waiting for you to come online to talk to me.


Maybe when you said you love me, it's not true. Maybe you say it to others as well, thats why they reply "love you" in return.


Thanks once again for hurting me and for making me understand why people give up on love.


Why do you have to push me to this point? Am I not unhappy enough for you?
Every day I try a little harder to be stronger.
I'm starting to turn emotionless.
My heart is slowly turning into stone.
I am slowly giving up on guys and even love.
I don't trust, can't trust and don't believe that theres a decent guy out there anymore.

No comments: