Friday, October 15, 2010

i can tell you I'm alright, I can look happy, but am I really that?


Recently, I have been either annoyed or feeling down. It has been a very rough week for me (with exams and extreme stress levels to cope with). Yet, when I feel like sitting down to talk to someone about it, nothing is able to come out. I don't want to share because I'm afraid of being judged. Sometimes, when I allow myself to think about it and tell someone, I tend to judge myself in the end. I feel bothered by something, I know it; but I haven't allowed myself to think about it.

And tonight, I did, I feel down. I only have one question, "why?" I just want that to be answered. :(

Theres no place for me to vent my sadness anymore :(
I don't want to remember anything that has happened this semester. I just can't wait to fly back home where I can finally forget things and be happy. I am holding on to this holiday! I promise myself to be a different person.I don't want to remember anything that has happened this semester. I just can't wait to fly back home where I can finally forget things and be happy. I am holding on to this holiday! I promise myself to be a different person.
One thing I learnt in life, don't care about things too much. It'll eventually eat you up inside if things backfires and turns out to be the exact opposite.

good night. one paper left to go.

No comments: